none
PrepareAD Failed while Installation Exchange 2010 Sp1 RRS feed

• Question

• i have Trying to Installed Exchange 2010 in Exchange 2003 coexistence and while PrepareAd Following Erros is displaying.

Please Help me guys to sort out this issue

PS Z:\> .\setup.com /preparead

Welcome to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Unattended Setup

Setup will continue momentarily, unless you press any key and cancel the installation. By continuing the installation
    process, you agree to the license terms of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
    If you don't accept these license terms, please cancel the installation. To review the license terms, please go to
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=150127&clcid=0x409/

Press any key to cancel setup................
    No key presses were detected.  Setup will continue.
    Preparing Exchange Setup

Copying Setup Files                           COMPLETED

No server roles will be installed

Performing Microsoft Exchange Server Prerequisite Check

Organization Checks                                                                               COMPLETED
     Setup is going to prepare the organization for Exchange 2010 by using 'Setup /PrepareAD'. No Exchange 2007 server roles
     have been detected in this topology. After this operation, you will not be able to install any Exchange 2003 or Exchang
    e 2007 servers.

Configuring Microsoft Exchange Server

Organization Preparation                                                                          FAILED
         The following error was generated when "$error.Clear();
            initialize-ExchangeConfigurationPermissions -DomainController $RoleDomainController

" was run: "Active Directory operation failed on AEDUMFHDC01.Multiforms.local. This error is not retriable. Additional i
    nformation: Access is denied.
    Active directory response: 00000005: SecErr: DSID-031521D0, problem 4003 (INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS), data 0
    ".

The Exchange Server setup operation didn't complete. More details can be found in ExchangeSetup.log located in the
    <SystemDrive>:\ExchangeSetupLogs folder.

Exchange Server setup encountered an error.
    PS Z:\>

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 8:19 AM