dax related tabel RRS feed

• Question

• HI

i have three tables

1. opleiding_zonder_inschrijvingen (this table contains all the information of a cours except the id of the persons enrolled)

2. opleiding (this table contains the same info as the first table, but it generates a new line for each person enrolled)

3. evalutation (this table contains the same info as the first, but generates a new line for each person who has evaluated the cours)

now i want to craete in power bi a table which containts the unique id of the cours, the number of persons enrolled en the number of persons that have evaluated the course

(this by code (id for the course) and by code+name (id for each session of the cours)

• Changed type Olaf HelperMVP Monday, November 27, 2017 11:26 AM More a question then a discussion
    Monday, November 27, 2017 11:15 AM

Answers

• thanks

my question can be closed. There was a problem with my uniek ID. I've recreated my bi model and now it works.

• Proposed as answer by alexander fun Friday, December 1, 2017 3:20 PM
    • Marked as answer by AV111Editor Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:36 PM
    Friday, December 1, 2017 1:00 PM

All replies

• Hi sieghild,

Thanks for your question.

To solve your question more efficiently, would you mind typing out 5-10 rows of example data for these table, then showing what result you are expecting based on those sample data?

Best Regards
    Willson Yuan
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 2:52 AM
  • thanks

my question can be closed. There was a problem with my uniek ID. I've recreated my bi model and now it works.

• Marked as answer by AV111Editor Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:36 PM
    Friday, December 1, 2017 1:00 PM
  • Hi there,

To close this issue,please mark the replies as answers.

Friday, December 1, 2017 3:21 PM