none
Not able to open standard calender for editing from project server 2010 to project professional 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Not able to open standard calender for editing from project server 2010 to project professional 2010.When i try to open the calender to edit in project professional it through an error,but the project professinal  is opened for Project 1. when i try to open the calender and edit even within project professional i am not able to please reply fast wat is the mistake and also the solution for it

Monday, November 26, 2012 6:01 AM

All replies

• Hi,

The standard calendar is generally an Enterprise Calendar that can only be changed by a Server administrator. You cannnot change it as a project manager.

Greetings,

Monday, November 26, 2012 8:35 AM
  • Hello Sir,

Through administrator login only i am trying to edit the enterprise calender.As only the  administrator is having the privilegen to edit the enterprise calender.

The project professional is getting opened but the calender is not openning

Regards

Nandini K

Monday, November 26, 2012 10:31 AM
  • Hi,

please check if "Protected Mode" is disabled in Internet Explorer. I have seen several issues in the past, trying to start client from within PWA (Like open resources, open projects, edit Enterprise Global or calendars, ...)

Regards
    Barbara

Monday, November 26, 2012 10:57 AM
  •  Hello madam ,

When i see my event log of the server it show an waring message related to "Object Cache"

and it suggest me the following command:

stsadm -o setproperty -propertyname portalsuperuseraccount -propertyvalue account -url webappurl

So please tel me know if this is the solution and also give me an example for the same command as i am not able to know the values to be given for the same command

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 5:32 AM
  • Hi,

not sure if this error is related to your issue with enterprise calendar. Has it error ID 7363? For get this solved, have a look at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff758656.aspx.

Are you able to open resources for editing in Project client by selecting them in Resource Center and clicking on open? If you have the same issue here as with calendar, I really assume something is wrong with your IE settings, like Protected Mode enabled.

Regards
    Barbara

Sunday, December 2, 2012 10:01 AM