none
Downloading Expression Web to New Computer with Windows 8.1 RRS feed

• Question

• I just purchased a new computer and thought I downloaded Expression Web 8.1. However nothing appears.
    Thursday, April 30, 2015 12:42 PM

All replies

• Well that didn't really tell us anything.

But we can't help you with your computer. We're just users, with no tech support resources. Expression Web is just a program, like any other; there's nothing special. You just have to install it after you download it.

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks "Why the long face?" "Because I was born into servitude and when I die my hooves will be used to make glue." It was at this point that the bartender realized he would not be getting a tip.

Thursday, April 30, 2015 12:50 PM
  • Did you go to your Downloads folder and run the install?

Expression Web MVP

Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:08 PM
  • There is no such thing as "Expresssion Web 8.1".  The last version of EW is "Expresssion Web 4".

If you downloaded EW4, it's up to you to know where on your machine you told the browser to put it: we don't know.   And if you downloaded it but didn't install it ...you need to install it.

• Edited by KathyW2 Friday, May 1, 2015 3:37 PM
    Thursday, April 30, 2015 2:16 PM
  • Please tell me where I can download ExWeb4? All MS sites are dead pages. I had it until major hardware fail...

Thank you.

IF a Tin Can,

Can a Shoe Box?

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender just sighs and puts a straw in her drink. A minute later a little girl walks up to the mare and asks, "Can I have your autograph, Miss Parker?"

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 1:15 PM
  • I answered you in your other thread. Please don't duplicate questions.  And good grief, there are thousands of MS pages, and I assure you, they are not "dead".

Kathleen Wilber
    BrightWillow - ASP.NET applications

• Edited by KathyW2 Tuesday, February 9, 2016 5:24 PM
    Tuesday, February 9, 2016 3:46 PM