none
Download older VSTO runtime versions (for testing) RRS feed

• Question

• We need to be able to test that our setup bootstrapper properly upgrades older VSTO runtime versions. Where can we download older versions of VSTO runtime?
    Thursday, February 27, 2014 10:11 AM

Answers

• Hi Dan,

According to the details of Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime, we can’t download the old version now.

In addition, how did you make the setup file? In my opinion, it depends on the deploy tools. And as far as I know, most of tools will not install the latest version if it detects there is an old version.

Hope it is helpful.

Best regards

Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, February 28, 2014 9:00 AM
  • Hi Dan Vasilov,

>> What should we do to be able to download old VSTO 2010 versions? <<

Sorry for any inconvenience brought to you. To keep the applications more stable and secure, the older version VSTO had retired and you are not able to download them from the official web site. For testing purpose, I think you may find the older version of VSTO runtime from internet.

Regards,

Jeffrey

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 3, 2014 2:18 AM

All replies