Is anyone ever made a multiple pages to print in Win App, but there is only first page has the background image?

Question

• We made a viewmodel to print what we want. It is no problem to print multiple pages, but the problem is only the first page has the background image, no background image after page 2. 

We set the background image in the print sheet xaml:

<Grid.Background>
                <ImageBrush Stretch="Fill" ImageSource="ms-appx:///Assets/Print_BG.png"/>
            </Grid.Background>

Is anyone ever encountered this situation? We ever try to set it in the print function, but still fail to set same background image to page 2 and the following (only the first page is ok). Don't know why, is any suggestion? 

Thank you for help in advance.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:01 AM

All replies

• Hi Aya,

There is less information for me to reproduce your issue. Can you send me a repro project so that I can test on my side? Share your OneDrive link here.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, September 25, 2014 2:16 AM
  • Hi, Herro
    Thank you for reply. But now the project file is a little huge, over 100Mb. Do I have to give all project to you in order to reproduce this issue? or you need is only the print part? I try to select only the print part, but failed, because of its dependence between each model.
    And in the project is a process of adding to cart, then print. Don't know whether this affects the problem of printing. What do you think is better for you to check?
    Friday, September 26, 2014 10:35 AM
  • Hi, Herro,

I got this simple code:

https://github.com/beryah/Yo/tree/master/PrintTest/PrintTest

And see it print result document: http://1drv.ms/1BLETQY

only P.1 has the right bg image, others don't. Could you help me? thank you so much!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 7:25 AM