none
c101a006 error in in-app-purchase for items with full store info.

    Question

  • Hi, 

    We've added in-app-item purchasing feature for our app the other day. But we can't buy them with error code c101a006 for a week. Of course, we've rebooted the phone following the message of the store app.

    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/wpapps/en-US/9edd2d3a-20c5-4e56-bdcf-e2006aa9b54a/error-c101a006-in-inapp-purchase?forum=wpsubmit

    By the answer of this thread, we've also filled all information of the items. Nevertheless, it is still impossible to buy them.

    Here is information of our in-app items

    • Consumable
    • Contains tag
    • Contains keyword
    • Type of content: SaaS
    • Store language: English(Default) + Japanese
    • Contains description for each language

    Is any server side issue is happening now? (for more than a week?)

    Thanks in advance,
    Kaz

    • Edited by kazyx Saturday, May 3, 2014 4:07 AM
    Saturday, May 3, 2014 4:04 AM

Answers

  • Hi Kazyx

    I had the same issue I have two different in-app products one was set with SaaS and the other one as Software download, later one is going great but SaaS was not working at all, i have got too many complaints from users so few days ago I changed it to Software Download now its working good. I think Microsoft should provide us detail what it exactly means anyway. Better to use Software download I don't think we need to have a specific type to make it work. 

    • Marked as answer by kazyx Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:35 PM
    Saturday, June 7, 2014 3:28 PM

All replies

  • That code shows up in my web searches and a couple people fixed it by ensuring that the region of the phone is the same as the region of the main live id. 

    Is yours conflicting?


    Darin R.

    Sunday, May 4, 2014 4:09 PM
  • Hi Darin,

    Thanks for your reply.

    It's just as you say, my MS account is "outlook.com" and my region is Japan.
    However I've tried to use my new "outlook.jp" account, the store says still c101a006...

    Kaz

    Wednesday, May 7, 2014 2:41 PM
  • I tried to add new in-app-item with the following attribute today.

    • Consumable
    • Tag: no
    • Keyword: no
    • Type of content: Software download
    • Store language: English
    • Description: yes

    I can buy this new item for some reason!!

    So, what attribute is the critical point in the old items?
    The differences are listed below.

    • Product ID and Alias: Same -> Different
    • Type of content: SaaS -> Software download
    • Language: English and Japanese -> Only English
    • Tag and keyword: yes -> no

    Does anyone have an answer for this?

    Regards,
    Kaz

    Sunday, May 11, 2014 7:51 AM
  • Hi Kazyx

    I had the same issue I have two different in-app products one was set with SaaS and the other one as Software download, later one is going great but SaaS was not working at all, i have got too many complaints from users so few days ago I changed it to Software Download now its working good. I think Microsoft should provide us detail what it exactly means anyway. Better to use Software download I don't think we need to have a specific type to make it work. 

    • Marked as answer by kazyx Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:35 PM
    Saturday, June 7, 2014 3:28 PM
  • Hi BITLogix,

    Oh, SaaS...
    I don't know why it doesn't work well, but I understand we shouldn't choose SaaS.

    Thanks for your valuable information.

    Regards,
    Kaz

    Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:35 PM