In SSRS 2008 R2, I want to build the Radar Chart and want to add Striplines 3 Range.
But, when I create the Radar Chart with Striplines it doesn't display the Striplines in my chart.
It show me as the picture below:
And I try to change the Chart Type to Line Chart. It can show the Striplines in my chart as below:
Could someone can tell me how to fixed it in Radar Chart. I don't want to license another 3rd party for fixed it?
Can we set the Striplines on Radar Chart in SSRS 2008 R2? And How? Because, I had tried to set it
but it doesn't wok.
Anyone can give me the solution to do it. I don't like to license other 3rd party to add on SSRS 2008 R2.
- Merged by Fanny LiuMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Saturday, August 17, 2013 3:12 AM same issue
According to you description, you want highlight chart data by adding strip lines. However, in SSRS, strip lines are not application to Shape or Polar chart types.
If you want to add strip lines in other chart types, you can refer to the following steps:
1. Click X Axis, in the properties pane, find out Striplines and click the (Collection).
2. We can find the icon after (Collection), and click it.
3. In the StripLine properties pane, below Appearance, we can select the color we want in BackgroundColor.
4. And below Interval, we are change IntervalOffset value as the Strip Line start point, and StripWidth as the Strip Lines’ width.
There is an article about adding strip lines, you can refer to it.
Hope this helpful. If there are any misunderstanding, please let me know.
Thank you for your reply.
Forgive me for the unclearly described, strip lines are not application to Shape or Polar chart types. And the Radar Chart is one of Polar chart. The steps I post before, is too add strip lines in other chart type. From the other question you asked, you know it clearly.
- Edited by Alisa TangMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Sunday, August 18, 2013 1:46 AM typo