How to download and upload file using Angular into azure storage using SAS token RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to upload and download file into azure storage. how to upload and download file using SAS token I did not see any example in Microsoft documents. I don't know how to proceed with that. I don't want user to upload file via our middle layer. So we are working to upload file directly to azure from angular. Wanted to know any Microsoft angular module that can be used to upload file. Hope this helps.
    Friday, May 8, 2020 11:36 AM

All replies

• I am trying to upload and download file into azure storage. how to upload and download file using SAS token I did not see any example in Microsoft documents. I don't know how to proceed with that. I don't want user to upload file via our middle layer. So we are working to upload file directly to azure from angular. Wanted to know any Microsoft angular module that can be used to upload file. Hope this helps.
    I am getting example using javascript but not using angular
    Friday, May 8, 2020 11:38 AM
  • @Nivrutti Shinde, Thanks for raising this good question. I’m checking on this internally with the product team and will get back to you with something concrete. Apologies for the delay in responding here, in the interim, please refer to this articles 

https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-js/blob/master/sdk/storage/storage-blob/samples/javascript/withConnString.js

https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-js/blob/master/sdk/storage/storage-blob/samples/javascript/advanced.js

Azure-Samples/active-directory-javascript-singlepageapp-angular

Monday, May 11, 2020 11:22 AM
  • @azure/storage-package package is compatible with Node.js and Browser.

We currently don't have example specifically for angular, but the above mentioned links provided has the examples showing how to import the package and uploads file.

Angular customers can import storage package just like they do for importing other JS packages.

If you wish you may leave your feedback here All the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

Your patience is highly appreciated!

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 1:09 PM
  • @Nivrutti Shinde  Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 12:17 PM
  • @Nivrutti Shinde  Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Wednesday, May 27, 2020 7:58 AM
  • Any update on this?

If the proposed answer was useful please remember to "Upvote" and "Mark as Answer"

Thursday, June 4, 2020 4:34 PM