Can anyone recommend an outlook style calendar/scheduler component? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have 2 projects that I am quoting for right now that are likely to require a outlook type calendar / scheduler. Can anyone recommend a good one? If so what are your experiences of the component and company - support wise?

I'm not looking for a free component, I'm looking for a high quality paid component with good support.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Paul.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:23 AM

Answers

• I recommend ComponentOne.   They have SL and will be releasing Wijmo for LS in July.

Garth Henderson - Vanguard Business Technology

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 10:46 PM

All replies

• HTML or Silverlight?

Johnny Larue, http://www.softlandingcanada.com

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:10 PM
  • Hi Johnny,

Preferably both however, Silverlight would be a priority.

Thank you.

Paul.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 2:32 PM
  • I recommend ComponentOne.   They have SL and will be releasing Wijmo for LS in July.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 10:46 PM

Thanks Gareth,

I was swaying towards the ComponentOne version and the Wijmo stuff looks good too.

Thanks for your time.

Paul.

Friday, June 21, 2013 5:00 PM
  • Paul,

I am with Garth, the C1 SL is a very good control (have the beta Wijmo, but awaiting the full release).  I'm using the SL scheduler in a production 'time off' calendaring function now.  There are some things that are not exposed, so I had to work around them, but for an "off the shelf" control, it's got all the stuff you need to begin with.

Scott

Friday, June 21, 2013 7:12 PM
  • I send out a request to dhtmlx.com  few weeks and waiting for a demo result.

This a good calendar for LS + html client lets see what happens

Eric

Friday, August 2, 2013 11:06 AM