Getting Strmbasd.lib RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Marked as answer by warrentang Tuesday, December 15, 2009 4:07 AM
    Sunday, December 13, 2009 1:42 PM
  • Thanks Onkar,

I read the note in

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa927841.aspx

Unfortunately, I still failed to operate DumpGraph()

I have the following libraries in my project Linker/inputs/Additional dependencies: dmoguids.lib, strmiids.lib,  uuid.lib and strmbase.lib.

When I call to DumpGraph() in my code I receive the following link error:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl DumpGraph(struct IFilterGraph *,unsigned long)" (?DumpGraph@@YAXPAUIFilterGraph@@K@Z) referenced in function "private: long __cdecl CGraphManager::CreateCaptureGraphInternal(void)" (?CreateCaptureGraphInternal@CGraphManager@@AAAJXZ)

1>Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK (ARMV4I)\Debug/CameraPreview.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Can someone help me with an advise how to use DumpGraph() in Window Mobile 6

Thanks in advance,

Efi

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 2:47 PM
  • I am just guessing here. I think you are calling DumpGraph from a .CPP file, therefore the compiler is doing the name-mangling.

Add extern "C" before the #include statement of the header file where DumpGraph is declared.

extern "C" #include <ACTUAL_HEADER_FILE.h>

- Onkar

http://www.42gears.com
    [SureLock Studio: Quick and Easy way to lockdown Enterprise Windows Mobile devices]
    Tuesday, December 22, 2009 3:51 PM
  • Thanks again Onkar,

You are right, I am calling to DumpGraph from a .CPP file.

I would like to add the following information

I am using Visual Studio 2005 and

Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK (ARMV4I)

Regarding to your suggestion, I saw that DumpGraph is declared in wxdebug.h therefore I add the following code:

Regarding to your suggestion, I saw that DumpGraph is declared in wxdebug.h therefore I add the following code:

extern "C"

{

#include <wxdebug.h>

}
    I still get the same link error:

graphmanager.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl DumpGraph(struct IFilterGraph *,unsigned long)" (?DumpGraph@@YAXPAUIFilterGraph@@K@Z) referenced in function "private: long __cdecl CGraphManager::CreateCaptureGraphInternal(void)" (?CreateCaptureGraphInternal@CGraphManager@@AAAJXZ)

1>Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK (ARMV4I)\Debug/CameraPreview.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Can someone help me with an advise how to use DumpGraph() in Window Mobile 6

Thanks in advance,

Efi

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:04 AM