Kudu sites unavailable? Error :"You are not authorized or do not have any subscriptions associated with your account." RRS feed

• Question

• Since yesterday (18 July) I'm unable to access my Kudu sites *.scm.azurewebsites.net. I get "You are not authorized or do not have any subscriptions associated with your account." I am logged in to the Azure portal in the same browser and can see all my subscriptions still present. Can anyone help?
    Wednesday, July 19, 2017 1:43 PM

Answers

• I understand you are able to view all the resources under your subscription from the Azure Portal, just to clarify, are you a co-admin on the subscription? Are you experiencing any specific issue on the WebApp in question?
    Has there been any specific changes to your subscription/WebApp since 18th July?

There has been a discussion on a very similar issue in this thread, you may look into that. Also, do check if it works fine on a different web browser.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 4:19 PM
    Owner

All replies

• I understand you are able to view all the resources under your subscription from the Azure Portal, just to clarify, are you a co-admin on the subscription? Are you experiencing any specific issue on the WebApp in question?
    Has there been any specific changes to your subscription/WebApp since 18th July?

There has been a discussion on a very similar issue in this thread, you may look into that. Also, do check if it works fine on a different web browser.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 4:19 PM
    Owner
  • Thank you. A different browser worked, so then I cleared the cookies for the Kudu site on the original browser and now that works too.
    Wednesday, July 19, 2017 4:27 PM
  • Glad to hear the issue is resolved.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 5:27 PM
    Owner