how to draw line and load images inside the panel? RRS feed

• Question

• User1022671930 posted

hi all,

i am developing a web application, I have used a panel. In that panel i have to draw a line and load some images. In C#, inside the panel tool, there is a event handler called Paint. But in ASP.net there is no such event handler. How can i use paint event handler in asp.net. Is there any other method to use that. Also how can i draw line and load some image inside panel. Can anybody help me regarding this.

thanks in advance 

Friday, January 23, 2009 5:45 AM

Answers

All replies

• User-134772610 posted

what you want to do actually to the Panel by drawing a line?

if you want to draw any horizontal line after adding image in Panel you can use <hr/> tag but i don't know how do you want to use the line in the Web Control Panel.

hi all,

i am developing a web application, I have used a panel. In that panel i have to draw a line and load some images. In C#, inside the panel tool, there is a event handler called Paint. But in ASP.net there is no such event handler. How can i use paint event handler in asp.net. Is there any other method to use that. Also how can i draw line and load some image inside panel. Can anybody help me regarding this.

thanks in advance 

Friday, January 23, 2009 8:47 AM
  • User1022671930 posted

hi ahmish,

Actually i want to insert the thick lines with a graphics to produce a time chart. i.e  from 12am to 11pm. In between these time lines i want to load some images at particular time. Can you please help me how can i do this. Also can u please tell me how can i use paint event handler in panel as in C#.

thanks in advance

Monday, January 26, 2009 10:40 PM
  • User-60428002 posted

But in ASP.net there is no such event handler. How can i use paint event handler in asp.net. --> You cannot use paint handler in asp.net . See:

http://forums.asp.net/p/1342393/2720162.aspx

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, January 28, 2009 1:13 AM