none
Routing message to a send port by choosing agreement at run time. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Scenerio - I am receving EDI files from one trading partner. The edi file could contain different sender Code (GS03). The EDI file is received by edi pipeline which converts EDI to multiple edi files with one ST segment. Each file with one ST segments is then archived in a folder. We would like to retain the header information (like GS02 and GS03 from original edi). We would like to use only one send port to archive these files.

My approach - I set up two parties in BTS 2010. There are two agreements between the two parties. Each agreement essentially specifies different GS03(Sender) Code. I configured identifiers section of receving trading partner's profile with Name, Qualifier and Value like

GS03,GS03,1234

GS03,GS03,6789

I created a role link to do party resolution in orchestration. The code used is as follows,

RoleLink_1(Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.DestinationParty) = new Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.Party(varEdiGS03, "GS03");

I then configured receiving party send port section to include the send port that uses (edi.send pipeline)

I tried running my implementation but I get error like, "There was a failure executing the send pipeline".

Now I need help with my problem. Is there something I am missing out or is there a different approach?

Thanks,

Ricky

Thursday, November 10, 2011 4:48 PM

All replies

• Hi

Try to remove the EDI Send pipeline from your send port, so you can verify what you get out from your orchestration. Is this the expected output (xml version of the EDI file)?

Do you have more details (event log) about the error you are getting?

Torben Christiansen www.snatchedmoments.com
    Friday, November 11, 2011 8:05 AM