SSMA Access to SQL german version 64 Bit download link 8.4 or previous RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everybody,

looking for a SSMA german version 64 Bit Access to SQL, I am stuck.
    Please inform me where I can find a link. Or is there a date?
    Already? Developers dont give dates, I know.

Best regards

Helmut

• Edited by hSteinecker Wednesday, September 4, 2019 2:43 PM
    Wednesday, September 4, 2019 2:01 PM

All replies

• Hello Helmut,

SSMA is only in English language available and only the latest version, you can get it here: Microsoft SQL Server Migration Assistant 8.4 for Oracle

Olaf Helper

[ Blog] [ Xing] [ MVP]

Wednesday, September 4, 2019 2:11 PM
  • Hi Helmut,

Did you resolve your issue? If you have resolved your issue, please mark the useful reply as answer. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    In addition, if you have another questions, please feel free to ask.
    Thanks for your contribution.

By the way, may be you can submit your issue to the Microsoft feedback at this link https://feedback.azure.com/forums/908035-sql-server . This site will serve as a connecting point between you and Microsoft, and ultimately the large community for you and Microsoft to interact with. Your feedback enables Microsoft to offer the best software and deliver superior services, meanwhile you can learn more about and contribute to the exciting projects on Microsoft feedback.

Best regards,
    Cathy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, September 6, 2019 7:09 AM