none
Enumerable.cs not found RRS feed

• Question

• I have been seeing a tab come up with the message "Enumerable.cs not found" lately. What does this mean, and how can I fix it? Thanks.

Nathan Sokalski njsokalski@hotmail.com http://www.nathansokalski.com/

Monday, January 5, 2015 6:03 PM

Answers

• Hi Nathan Sokalski,

Can you reproduce this issue? If you can, please upload a sample project on onedrive and I will help check if there is something wrong with the project or with your compiler.

What is your settings for debugging your project? Please check if your settings are:

If they are not, please have a change, then debug again.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Anna Cc Tuesday, January 6, 2015 9:06 AM
    • Marked as answer by Anna Cc Tuesday, January 13, 2015 6:24 AM
    Tuesday, January 6, 2015 8:57 AM

All replies

• A tab WHERE?

Please describe what you are doing when you see this message.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015 12:03 AM
  • The tab shows up in the same place that the tabs for files being edited are. The message shows up while I am debugging my app.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015 3:05 AM
  • The tab shows up in the same place that the tabs for files being edited are. The message shows up while I am debugging my app.

Don't know and don't use C#. However below is one link found within the search results in the link after it.

random cs files not opening in visual studio 2012

Google search results for "Visual Studio .cs file not found when debugging"

EDIT: I figured I'd throw this link in as I've no idea what it is or is for and found it searching for "Enumerable.cs not found" but since it contains C# code I though you may find it and whatever it is for interesting or not.

Microsoft Reference Source .Net Framework 4.5.2

La vida loca

• Edited by Mr. Monkeyboy Tuesday, January 6, 2015 3:53 AM Added EDIT
    Tuesday, January 6, 2015 3:43 AM
  • Hi Nathan Sokalski,

Can you reproduce this issue? If you can, please upload a sample project on onedrive and I will help check if there is something wrong with the project or with your compiler.

What is your settings for debugging your project? Please check if your settings are:

If they are not, please have a change, then debug again.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Anna Cc Tuesday, January 6, 2015 9:06 AM
    • Marked as answer by Anna Cc Tuesday, January 13, 2015 6:24 AM
    Tuesday, January 6, 2015 8:57 AM