none
Tranaslation export or copy to excel RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to translate WSP, and I will like to find a way to copy or export from WSP Localization Toolkit v1.1  to excel so other people can work on the translation or suggest correction or improvements.

If I select all and copy and paste into excel cells like "lblFirsttimeUserNote.InnerHtml" do not paste into single cell and brake the excel "order".

If it was only one cell I can adjust in manually but there are many and find them is and correct them is taking too much time.

I try using access with no luck either.

Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thanks

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 12:19 PM

Answers

• In the C:\Program Files (x86)\SMB SAAS Systems\WebsitePanel Localization Toolkit 1.1.0\Data\en-US there is a file named Resources.xml. This is the actual file that's edited and there should be one for each local/cultur in separated folders. For me there is a Resources.xml in my da-DK folder.

objecta

Objecta Data - Denmark
    • Marked as answer by Inesa Fain Thursday, November 25, 2010 7:37 PM
    Thursday, November 25, 2010 6:59 AM

All replies

• In the C:\Program Files (x86)\SMB SAAS Systems\WebsitePanel Localization Toolkit 1.1.0\Data\en-US there is a file named Resources.xml. This is the actual file that's edited and there should be one for each local/cultur in separated folders. For me there is a Resources.xml in my da-DK folder.

objecta

Objecta Data - Denmark
    • Marked as answer by Inesa Fain Thursday, November 25, 2010 7:37 PM
    Thursday, November 25, 2010 6:59 AM
  • Thanks a lot.
    Thursday, November 25, 2010 3:23 PM