none
Get Store ID of add-on - UWP RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have add add-on in my app. Now to add functionality to have users purchase add-on, I need Store ID of the add-on.

As per below link, its mentioned I can get Store ID of add-on on "add-on overview" page; however I don't see anything.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/monetize/in-app-purchases-and-trials#store-ids

Can anyone guide me how to get Store Id of add-on?

Thanks

• Moved by Breeze Liu Thursday, March 29, 2018 9:47 AM publishing windows store apps issue
    Wednesday, March 28, 2018 1:03 AM

All replies

• Hi   WPDeveloper011,

>> As per below link, its mentioned I can get Store ID of add-on on "add-on overview" page; however I don't see anything.

I have checked this and I can also repro the same issue. However, I cannot make sure about the specific reason at the moment. Please contact dev center support for further help. 

Please select "In-App Purchases" as your Issue Type and submit an incident

Best Regards,

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by black puma Wednesday, April 4, 2018 10:56 AM
    Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:45 AM