none
HLK Controller Installation fails on Win2k12 with error "Service 'HCK Infrastructure Service' (DTMService) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services. " RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

I am having issue with HLK controller installation and it fails after 37% installation completes with following error:

"Error 1920. Service 'HCK Infrastructure Service' (DTMService) failed to start.  Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services."

While rectifying this i can't find out the  "KitPreInstall folder" to install "TestRoot.cer and TestRoot-SHA2.cer" as mentioned in the HLK-14316( hardware logo kit) Release Notes.

Could you please Help me in identifying the Location for "KitPreInstall Folder".

Thanks & Regards.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 8:11 AM

All replies

• This is not necessarily the best place to ask questions about pre-released versions of HLK.  If you search Microsoft Connect for the required Kit Preinstall material you should be able to unblock yourself.  If you continue to have issues please reach out through the proper channels in which you received the HLK and they should be able to help you.

Thanks,

Jason

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 3:56 PM
  • If this is not the place, where will it be ?
    Tuesday, May 30, 2017 9:48 PM