Unable to create a campaign with a CampaignTimeZone value of "MidwayIslandandSamoa" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, i've been trying to create a new campaign through the API operation AddCampaigns and I seem to be unable to create a campaign which use the 'MidwayIslandandSamoa' CampaignTimeZone value. 

I tried and changed the timezone to other CampaignTimeZone values and they work fine. (I've double checked and i'm using the exact same value, case sensitive, as the one listed in the CampaignTimeZone values)

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Monday, February 1, 2010 4:46 PM

Answers

• Thank you for your question. It turns out the documentation has an incorrect value for that time zone. The actual value should be "MidwayIslandand_Samoa". I will update the documentation as soon as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Strohm Armstrong
    Programming Writer - adCenter API
    Monday, February 1, 2010 9:24 PM

All replies

• Thank you for your question. It turns out the documentation has an incorrect value for that time zone. The actual value should be "MidwayIslandand_Samoa". I will update the documentation as soon as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Strohm Armstrong
    Programming Writer - adCenter API
    Monday, February 1, 2010 9:24 PM
  • I still can't see the update in the documentation. Should it be there soon? If not, are there any other incorrect values in the time zones?
    Tuesday, March 2, 2010 9:44 PM