none
Target Locations Performance Report

Question

• Is it possible to download a performance report for only the locations that are being targeted by the Campaigns? When using the GeographicPerformanceReportRequest and UserLocationPerformanceReportRequest, performance data for targets more granular than the Campaign targets are returned.

Adjusting the report_columns to aggregate at one geo type (State, or MetroArea, or Postal) would affect other campaigns in the accounts that are targeting a different geo type.

In the UI, the desired data can be gathered through Settings > Locations tab. I would like to get the same data through the API.

Example scenario:

-Campaign Foo targets "California, United States" with Type "State/Province"

-Campaign Bar targets "San Jose, California, United States" with Type "City"

Desired Output:

- Performance data for Campaign Foo for "California, United States"

- Performance data for Campaign Foo for "San Jose, California, United States"

Current Output

- Performance data for Campaign Foo for more granular geo types (MetroArea, City, Post)

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 4:39 PM

Answers

All replies

• That's a great question. Such reporting per campaign/adgroup criterion is not supported. Please feel free to vote for a related feature request e.g., here, and we'll consider it for a future release.

Best regards,

Eric

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 1:09 PM
    Owner
  • Thanks Eric. I added my vote to the feature request link, though I do see it was started back in 2014.

If you think this feature can potentially get better traction if I create a new request, let me know.

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 2:51 PM