pocketsphinx on wince RRS feed

• Question

• Anyone used sphinxbase and pocketsphinx library for voice recognition on wince platform. ?
    Friday, December 31, 2010 4:28 AM

Answers

All replies

• I have solved the problem and my wince speech recognition application is ready. 

I will upload file proj files for people who will need it for future use. 

Just one qus. In WinCE how do I mention the Current working directory. 

I tried with ".\\" but not worked. I had to specify the full absolute path.

Friday, December 31, 2010 10:52 AM
  • I found this really helpful..

http://msrtech.blogspot.com/2009/03/what-is-current-directory-in-windows-ce.html

If anyone has better idea than this please let me know.

Friday, December 31, 2010 12:09 PM
  • There is no such thing as a "current directory" in Windows CE.  It's pretty easy to find the application directory (as shown in that code sample), or a well-known directory like My Documents.  Look up ShGetXXX in the help.  There are several versions for getting the documents folder, the desktop folder, the favorites folder, and there are two for getting one of a whole list of pre-defined folder locations ShGetSpecialFolderPath() and ShGetSpecialFolderLocation().

Paul T.

Friday, December 31, 2010 8:26 PM
  • Thanks for your reply. 

Those who needs pocketsphinx on wince sample application here is the link::

http://www.4shared.com/file/IHUpDfKq/pocketsphinx_wince.html

• Marked as answer by hypheni Monday, January 3, 2011 6:52 AM
    Monday, January 3, 2011 6:50 AM
  • hello,

I am ready to do some work like you, but time is limited, could please pass me some materials to rebuild the pocketsphinx to wince. The link you gave fails. Thank you very much.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:20 AM
  • Hi hypheni

I would aprecciate if you upload this project again because the link is broken and this work will be very helpful for me.

Thank you very much

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 3:58 PM