none
Sending a mail error - output is showing incorrect format RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Greeting for the day!!!

I have developed the code to sending the following information through mail. Here I provided sample two colums.

SNO

First Name

Last Name

Qualification

John

David

Engineering

Paul

Christian

Medical

I have sent mail correctly, but here I have received the mail with incorrect format as like. Please see the the received mail contains exclamatory marks ( ! ) appeared in data. Please help with me what we need to add in the coding to avoid this type of incorrect format.

SNO

First Name

Last Name

Qualification

John!

David

Engine !ering

Paul

Ch! ristian

Medical

Thanks & Regards, CRM Sudhakar

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 3:33 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Which way do you use to develop Outlook Add-Ins, VBA or VSTO?

Since I cannot reproduce you issue in my side, if convenient, would you mind sharing your sample code to help us troubleshot this issue?

Here is my VSTO code for your reference:

using Outlook = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook;

private void SendNewItem() { Outlook.Application oApp = new Outlook.Application(); Outlook.Explorer explorer = oApp.ActiveExplorer(); Outlook.MailItem email = (Outlook.MailItem)(oApp.CreateItem(Outlook.OlItemType.olMailItem)); email.Recipients.Add("xxxx@xxxxx.com"); email.Subject = "Test"; string bodyContent = "<table border=\"0\">"; bodyContent += "<tr><td>SNO</td><td>First Name</td><td>Last Name</td><td>Qualification</td></tr>"; bodyContent += "<tr><td>1</td><td>FJohn</td><td>David</td><td>Engineering</td></tr>"; bodyContent += "<tr><td>2</td><td>Paul</td><td>Christian</td><td>Medical</td></tr>"; bodyContent += "</table>"; email.HTMLBody = bodyContent + email.HTMLBody; email.Send(); }

According to your description, I think your issue is related to development of Outlook rather than Mail App for Outlook. I’ll move it to Outlook for Developers forum to involve more community members.

Thanks for your understanding.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:09 AM