Power BI service strange browser interface RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I am new to Power Bi. After creating a report in Power BI Desktop I am trying to publish it. I get a Success message.

When I following the link ("Open 'Skedulering2019.pbix in Power BI"), however I get a strange looking browser (not the same as in any tutorial I have seen). Also I cannot see anything loaded. What am I missing.?

• Edited by GideonE Friday, August 3, 2018 3:36 PM
    Friday, August 3, 2018 3:29 PM

Answers

• Hi GideonE,

Thanks for your question.

Generally, if you publish a Power BI Desktop dataset and reports to  to Power BI service, the data in the model and any reports you created in Report view are published to your Power BI workspace. You’ll see a new dataset with the same name, and any reports in your Workspace navigator.

In your scenario, I would suggest you to use another browser like Microsoft edge, see if you can find that part of data. If this is still not working for you, I would suggest you publish it again. For more information, please refer to below document:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-upload-desktop-files

According to your description, your problem is more related to Power BI. Since our forum is discussing Power Pivot issue, to solve your question more efficiently, please post your question in Power BI forum: http://community.powerbi.com ,you will get a more professional support from there, thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards
    Willson Yuan
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by alexander fun Monday, August 6, 2018 9:01 PM
    • Marked as answer by AV111Editor Friday, February 15, 2019 1:16 PM
    Monday, August 6, 2018 2:40 AM

All replies

• sorry didnt understand what is the issue

Are you not able to see it in the gallery?

Please Mark This As Answer if it solved your issue
    Please Vote This As Helpful if it helps to solve your issue
    Visakh
    ----------------------------
    My Wiki User Page
    My MSDN Page
    My Personal Blog
    My Facebook Page

Friday, August 3, 2018 4:00 PM
  • Hi GideonE,

Thanks for your question.

Generally, if you publish a Power BI Desktop dataset and reports to  to Power BI service, the data in the model and any reports you created in Report view are published to your Power BI workspace. You’ll see a new dataset with the same name, and any reports in your Workspace navigator.

In your scenario, I would suggest you to use another browser like Microsoft edge, see if you can find that part of data. If this is still not working for you, I would suggest you publish it again. For more information, please refer to below document:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-upload-desktop-files

According to your description, your problem is more related to Power BI. Since our forum is discussing Power Pivot issue, to solve your question more efficiently, please post your question in Power BI forum: http://community.powerbi.com ,you will get a more professional support from there, thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards
    Willson Yuan
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by alexander fun Monday, August 6, 2018 9:01 PM
    • Marked as answer by AV111Editor Friday, February 15, 2019 1:16 PM
    Monday, August 6, 2018 2:40 AM