none
Track meeting attendee in outlook office 365 with vcalendar and .net RRS feed

• Question

•  we are using office365 outlook on web and desktop. we have requirement to send calendar invitation using office365 as Organizer. We created a meeting in office365 desktop version and send to attendee  of outlook office365(not organizer, other account), outlook. I selected meeting in organizer office365 calendar and see tracking tab under meeting. It shows me organizer,all attendees actions etc.I selected this meeting and file=>saveas created a Organizer_Meeting.ics file.  I   I switched to attendees account of office365,outlook and accepted this meeting. when I look in office365 organizer account it shows me tracking=> accepted status for this meeting. 

From my code I am creating meeting with vcalendar and Organizer_Meeting.ics file and send it through smtp. It creates meeting in Organizer,attendee calendar as expected but now when I selected thsi meeting in organizer calendar I don't see tracking option. has any one experienced thsi issue ? any suggestions ? Thanks for reading my issue.
    Saturday, May 11, 2019 2:52 PM