none
Hybrid Azure AD join RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm seeing devices showing as pending for hybrid azure ad join but it shows azure ad registered okay for the devices.
    Is there any reason why devices are in pending state for Hybrid Azure AD joined? 
    Or is it something that may get cleared once Azure AD connect is configured for Hybrid Azure AD join?

I've got a FIPS compliant TPM enabled on all devices for Bitlocker. I wonder if it's going to cause any drama to go down the path of Hybrid Azure AD join.

Cheers

John

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 6:55 AM

All replies

• You may be getting the states as pending as device registration on Windows 10 currently does not support TPMs in FIPS mode.  You need to turn off the FIPS mode for the TPMs on those devices.
    Wednesday, May 29, 2019 8:20 PM
  • Please let me know if you find above reply useful. If yes, do click on 'Mark as answer' link in above reply. This will help other community members facing similar query to refer to this solution. Thanks.
    Saturday, June 1, 2019 12:05 AM
  • Thanks, I've checked I don't have FIPS enabled with bitlocker. So it might not be the issue. I'll configure AD Connect for hybrid azure ad join and see how it goes.

Thanks

Monday, June 10, 2019 7:03 AM
  • Hi JK821,

Could you let us know if you were able to get this resolved?

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 6:16 PM