none
Can't unsubscribe from Visual Studio Dev Essentials newletter

Question

• I'm trying to clean up wasteful mail and seem to be unable to unsubscribe in any way from the Dev Essentials newletters. Even the unsubscribe link in the email doesn't work since the website it's linking to is broken ('The controller for path '/mysubscriptions' was not found or does not implement IController.'). Could anyone assist?

And I'd also like to know how to delete/disable this account when I don't need it anymore.

• Edited by Skywebb Wednesday, June 1, 2016 7:43 AM
    Wednesday, June 1, 2016 7:28 AM

Answers

• Hi Skywebb,

Since Our forum is discussing about VS general question like how to set/configure Visual Studio and Visual Studio tools.

For your issue. I suggest you could ask your problem to the Visual Studio Subscriptions Customer Service Centers. I think you will get a better answer there.

https://www.visualstudio.com/my/customer-service-vse

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Thursday, June 2, 2016 9:11 AM

All replies

• Hi  Skywebb,

Thanks for your post.

>>And I'd also like to know how to delete/disable this account when I don't need it anymore.

Please edit your account information and uncheck this checkbox then try it again.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:57 AM
  • That checkbox already is unchecked.
    Thursday, June 2, 2016 8:22 AM
  • Hi Skywebb,

Since Our forum is discussing about VS general question like how to set/configure Visual Studio and Visual Studio tools.

For your issue. I suggest you could ask your problem to the Visual Studio Subscriptions Customer Service Centers. I think you will get a better answer there.

https://www.visualstudio.com/my/customer-service-vse

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Thursday, June 2, 2016 9:11 AM
  • I guess I'll try that. How can I delete a MSDN account?

Thursday, June 2, 2016 12:45 PM
  • Hi Skyewebb,

I am afraid it is not support to delete a MSDN account now. You could ask it to the Visual Studio Subscriptions Customer Service Centers as well. I think they will tell you how to unsubscribe Visual Studio Dev Essentials newletter.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Friday, June 3, 2016 12:58 AM