How to enumerate the Adornment Layers for a given IWpfTextView RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I want to enumerate all the AdormentLayers (beside the predefined ones) for a given IWpfTextView.

What is the right way to get them?

Thank you

Jesus Salas

Friday, December 13, 2013 9:17 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Please try to use the IAdornmentLayer::Elements Property  to get a collection of the adornments and their associated data in the layer.

Then use the IWpfTextView::GetAdornmentLayer Method   to get a named IAdornmentLayer.

Best Regards,

Jane.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 16, 2013 7:07 AM
  • Hi Jane,

thank you so much for your reply however this do not reply the question, 

I don't want to enumerate the elements in an AdornmentLayer, I want to get all the AdornmentLayers in a IWpfTextView without knowing their names, just enumerate them.

Regards

Jesus

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:15 PM
  • Hi Jesus,

I have delivered this case to the team members who have rich technical experience for better solutions, which might take some time.

All of us here would appreciate your patience.

Wishing you a merry Christmas.

Sincerely,

Jane.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, December 19, 2013 6:50 AM