none
DotNetInstaller.exe RRS feed

• Question

• I got message about [DotNetInstaller.exe] cannot access a necessary file, ''mscoree.dll.''

please help me to solve this issue.
    • Moved by Aland Li Thursday, February 25, 2010 6:23 AM Incorrect forum (From:Windows Forms Sample Applications)
    Monday, February 22, 2010 8:13 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi

I am moving this thread from the "Windows Forms Sample Applications" forum to the ".NET Framework Setup" forum, since the issue is related to ".NET Framework Setup". There are more ".NET Framework Setup" experts in the ".NET Framework Setup" forum.

Aland Li

Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark if they don't. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, February 25, 2010 6:22 AM
  • Hello,

Which version of .net framework are you going to install? Could you please download .net framework from the following link and install to see if this issue still exists?
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=AB99342F-5D1A-413D-8319-81DA479AB0D7&displaylang=en

If this issue still exists, does this error message happen while installing? If so, what is your OS?
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Send us any feedback you have about the help from MSFT at fbmsdn@microsoft.com.
    Thursday, February 25, 2010 7:50 AM