2)Matrix
    3)Sub report

any one can explain these topics ?

how can i create report using this...

Regrads
    Vittalaranga

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:26 PM

Answers

• List   A list displays data in a free-form format. For example, you might use a list to design a form or display both a table and a chart. Arrange text boxes anywhere in the list to create your layout. The list row repeats one time for each value in the dataset.
  • Matrix   A matrix displays data grouped by row and column. A matrix provides similar functionality to cross-tabs and PivotTable dynamic views. A matrix has at least one row group and one column group. The matrix expands across the page for column groups and down the page for row groups. The matrix cells display summary and aggregate values scoped to the intersections of the row and column groups. You can create additional nested groups and adjacent groups. The number of rows and columns in a matrix depend on the values for each group, determined at run-time. You can also add static rows for labels or totals. You can add totals to the table or to a specific group.
  • Subreport   A subreport is a report item that displays another report inside the body of a main report. Conceptually, a subreport is similar to a frame in a Web page. It is used to embed a report within a report. Any report can be used as a subreport. The report that the subreport displays is stored on a report server, usually in the same folder as the parent report. You can design the parent report to pass parameters to the subreport. A subreport can be repeated within data regions, using a parameter to filter data in each instance of the subreport.

For more details on these concepts and how to work with them, please refer to the MSDN documentation online:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms156394.aspx

• http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms159837.aspx

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
  • Marked as answer by Raymond-Lee Monday, June 29, 2009 8:44 AM
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 4:14 PM