none
RDP (Remote Desktop) Checker

Question

• Do you have any idea how to create an rdp checker? Let me explain better, I need a program where I load ips and passwords and users of some vps, and the program must check if usernames and passwords are correct for access. I wanted to know how to program the verification code, or have a way to go. Do you know how to help me?
    Saturday, April 29, 2017 9:20 PM

All replies

• Do you have any idea how to create an rdp checker? Let me explain better, I need a program where I load ips and passwords and users of some vps, and the program must check if usernames and passwords are correct for access. I wanted to know how to program the verification code, or have a way to go. Do you know how to help me?

So that you can set up a brute-force attack or maybe worse yet, a rainbow table?

Really? Are you serious??

"A problem well stated is a problem half solved.” - Charles F. Kettering

Sunday, April 30, 2017 12:35 AM
  • I do not want to do a brute attack, I need because on telegram there are groups that spam vps (ip with user and password), so instead of testing them one by onethis program that I would like to speed up the process.
    Sunday, April 30, 2017 4:47 AM
  • You can't use the rainbow tables on a vps, but in windows are local, for example I have to use the "casa" password, windows saves it as 202447d5d44ce12531f7207cb33b6bf7. I get to know the encrypted password "202447d5d44ce12531f7207cb33b6bf7" I should make a bruteforce of all the passwords to see which give me the cleartext of "202447d5d44ce12531f7207cb33b6bf7". Here comes the Rainbow Tables help, which are cleartextualized and optimized, see it as a database of many words with the associated HASH. So the Rainbow Tables come into play when you have a HASH to be violated, not just when tou want login.
    Saturday, May 27, 2017 6:07 AM