none
There was a failure executing the send pipeline: "Microsoft.Practices.ESB.ExceptionHandling.Pipelines.ESBFaultProcessor, T RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

I have implemented ESB Exception handling , but I am getting below error, I have gone through the various suggestion mentioned  in Google, but not getting concrete solution 

I will Appreciate if someone help me  quickly on it

There was a failure executing the send pipeline: "Microsoft.Practices.ESB.ExceptionHandling.Pipelines.ESBFaultProcessor, Microsoft.Practices.ESB.ExceptionHandling.Pipelines, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Source: "ESB Exception Encoder" Send Port: "ALL.Exceptions" URI: "SQL://MCCXDSQ01\DBZ01/EsbExceptionDb/" Reason: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: guid 

Thanks

KK

• Edited by I AM KK Saturday, November 10, 2018 3:29 AM
    Thursday, November 8, 2018 3:13 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Did you get resolution to this issue? if not suggest you to provide the entire error stack to help you better.

Some finding on GUID related error is surround to ReceivePortID or WasSolicitResponse context property used in ESB Encoder Component(Refer Link#1).

Link#1 https://blog.tallan.com/2015/12/23/esb-exception-encoder-value-cannot-be-null/

HTH

Hope this Helps!!!! Regards, Note: Please Mark As Answered if you satisfy with Reply.

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 12:51 PM
  • I missed this one.  So....I would solve the problem by not using ESBT.

What exactly are you trying to do?  Unless you have a specific and verified need for the MRR feature in the Portal, a Windows native solution is the better option.

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 7:58 PM