none
Windows IOT core : Facing issues while Building FFU image. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello team,
             We are facing issue while building "FFU image" for Intel Atom® E3900 SoC.
    > Following are the tools which we are using for builiding FFU image.

> Here i had included screen shot of the error.

Could any body suggest us procedure. it could help us.

Note: we are using intel BSP for building FFU image, which was availbe in intel website.

Thursday, February 20, 2020 11:15 AM

All replies

• Hello hemanth kumar velooru,

Did you run installoemcerts.cmd to install the test certificates on your PC before running command 'buildpkg all'? If not, you will get SignTool errors when building the packages in Test mode.

Best Regards,

Michael

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 21, 2020 1:55 AM
  • Hello Michael ,

I had installed test certificates uisng "installoemcerts.cmd" , still i am getting error.

Friday, February 21, 2020 9:41 AM

Please try to download Windows 10 ADK release 1809 (17763) and iot-adk-addonkit version 6.0 to rebuild the BSP. I built successfully with this version. I download the BSP for E3900 from this document(https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/iot/bsphardware).

Best Regards,

Michael

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 24, 2020 2:54 AM
  • Hello Michael, 

> I had built FFU image with  Windows 10 ADK release 1809 (17763). But, we have to build FFU image with Windows 10 ADK release 1607 (14393) with this version i was getting error while building packages.

Regards,

Hemanth Kumar Velooru.

Monday, February 24, 2020 4:55 AM

When you installed the bsp downloaded from the link in above mention, you will find the adk-addonkit folder in path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel IoT'. You may try to build the image with the default addonkit.

Best Regards,

Michael

Monday, February 24, 2020 7:14 AM