none
Youtube Video Downloader

Question

• Hi

I was looking for some samples about Downloading a Youtube Video in MP4, MP3, etc.
    I tried google but I found many outdated projects, that's the problem.

Can you please suggest me a project sample or anything that can be helpful ?

Thanks in Advance.
    Monday, April 10, 2017 2:42 PM

All replies

• Google don't want you to download that. Therefore giving code here for that (or on Internet) is not clever. 

The only thing they give you code for are what they call API's to let you use Youtube Video but streaming from their website.

https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/

Success
    Cor

Monday, April 10, 2017 3:08 PM
  • Hi Zuher,

According to your description, I suggest you to use YouTube Data API, it enables us to develop applications to retrieve and update YouTube content in the form of data feeds. It works in the same way the Google Data API works. The sample using C# programming language here, but with every converter can be converted it to VB.

More detailed info, please refer to : http://mrbool.com/how-to-create-a-youtube-downloader-using-c/32192

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 3:31 AM
  • Hi Zuher,

Please member to close your thread by marking the helpful post, it is very beneficial to other communities who face the same issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9:24 AM