App Submission Error : Your account doesn't have permission to submit the Apps to the App Store RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

I have been told to Submit the Windows application  to the store with given credentials. I have completed all the steps but at the end I am getting the error "App Submission Error : Your account doesn't have permission to submit the Apps to the App Store".

So please let me know what is this issue and What I have to do to Rectify 

Thanks and Regards Sunil Kumar S C

Wednesday, August 5, 2015 4:47 AM

All replies

• I'm am facing the same issue.

I already have the app in the Windows Phone Store (submitted before the new dashboard), filled all steps correctly (price, properties, packages, descriptions and notes are with the green light on the right side) but when I try to submit (to update the app) it shows me the same message "Your account doesn’t have permission to submit apps to the Store". Also, my developer (Windows and Windows Phone) account only expires in the end of the year.

Someone can help with that?

Thursday, August 6, 2015 12:27 PM
  • Same issue. Reported to connect.microsoft.com, no answer for 2 weeks.
    Saturday, August 15, 2015 7:01 PM
  • I got exactly the same problem today. Anyone know how to resolve it?
    Friday, August 28, 2015 12:04 PM
  • I have exactly the same thing and no damned answer from MS and my Customer is waiting for the app, I have a dead line to follow.

Any update from your side guys?

regards

Friday, August 28, 2015 6:39 PM
  • Same issue here, using the same account I paid for.

After completing the form and clicked on "submit to the store", I received this error 

• "Your account doesn’t have permission to submit apps to the Store"

Anyone have a lead on this?

• Proposed as answer by Solatys Tuesday, September 1, 2015 10:50 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Solatys Tuesday, September 1, 2015 10:50 AM
    Monday, August 31, 2015 5:31 AM
  • Dear all,

The reason we get the PErmission erro comes from the fact that account is still in verification process by Symantec. You can check this from your account setting as shown below :

I just get intouch to Symantec and been informed that vlaidation process can take 7 to 10 days after opening your dev account. You should have received an email from Symantec asking you to validate your account, then below there is a link to a chat with Symantec. You can click on it and ask directly to them the status of your account

regards

• Proposed as answer by Solatys Tuesday, September 1, 2015 10:55 AM
    Tuesday, September 1, 2015 10:55 AM