none
New to Azure

Question

• New to Azure, using File storage –I have mapped it fine on my Windows machine. It worked fine for a few days, but suddenly it is throwing errors about quota /error53. I have updated my Windows machine and also restart it. I also tried remapping the share, but sill shows the same error when opening the files we have stored.  Appreciate any help!

Thursday, December 22, 2016 10:14 AM

Answers

All replies

• New to Azure, using File storage –I have mapped it fine on my Windows machine. It worked fine for a few days, but suddenly it is throwing errors about quota /error53. I have updated my Windows machine and also restart it. I also tried remapping the share, but sill shows the same error when opening the files we have stored.  Appreciate any help!

Hi Russell

Are you able to provide the exact error/screenshot of the error message? Have you tried re-mapping with new storage keys?

Thursday, December 22, 2016 10:51 AM
  • Hi,

In addition to Dylan’s response!

Kindly refer the below article to troubleshoot quota error when trying to open a file:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/storage-troubleshoot-file-connection-problems#quota-error-when-trying-to-open-a-file

I hope that the reply will assist you in getting your query addressed. In case you require further assistance, please do reply to the thread as we are always available to your queries.

Regards,

Vikranth S.

Kindly click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. And Vote as Helpful.

Thursday, December 22, 2016 11:11 AM
  • Hi

Thankyou sooo much guys for the quick response.

russell

Thursday, December 22, 2016 4:16 PM