List Windows Desktop Application in Windows Store RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone please help on how to List a desktop application in windows store

I import the certificate I have to sign my desktop application to internet explorer in Personal and then open a command line and write

C:\keys​> signtool sign /s Personal /n ELMEE LLC winqual.exe

but it did not work

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:29 PM

Answers

• Hi Sowsan Sibai,

Take a look if this helps: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/windowsstore/archive/2012/06/08/listing-your-desktop-app-in-the-store.aspx

• Using this account, submit the results of the Windows App Certification Kit.
    • After we approve the results, submit the app to the Windows Store.
    • Sign up as a company for a Windows Store developer account, using the same account as in step 1.
    • Approved apps that have passed the Windows App Certification Kit will show up in the desktop dashboard and are ready to submit to the Windows Store.
    • Create listing information for the Windows Store, and submit it for Windows Store Certification.
    • Once the app has passed Windows Store Certification, it will be listed in the Windows Store.

Which step you meet problem? I did not see any method need import certificate to IE.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Jamles Hez Thursday, January 22, 2015 2:17 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Shu 2017 Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jamles Hez Friday, January 30, 2015 7:07 AM
    Thursday, January 22, 2015 2:16 AM

All replies

• Hi Sowsan Sibai,

Take a look if this helps: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/windowsstore/archive/2012/06/08/listing-your-desktop-app-in-the-store.aspx

• Using this account, submit the results of the Windows App Certification Kit.
    • After we approve the results, submit the app to the Windows Store.
    • Sign up as a company for a Windows Store developer account, using the same account as in step 1.
    • Approved apps that have passed the Windows App Certification Kit will show up in the desktop dashboard and are ready to submit to the Windows Store.
    • Create listing information for the Windows Store, and submit it for Windows Store Certification.
    • Once the app has passed Windows Store Certification, it will be listed in the Windows Store.

Which step you meet problem? I did not see any method need import certificate to IE.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Jamles Hez Thursday, January 22, 2015 2:17 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Shu 2017 Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jamles Hez Friday, January 30, 2015 7:07 AM
    Thursday, January 22, 2015 2:16 AM
  • Hi:

Dev Center - Desktop > DASHBOARD > App certification > Certify client app

after signing to dashboard using Microsoft account I asked to Pick the report.xml file to upload and after clicking next I got to the page

Dev Center - Desktop > DASHBOARD > Administration > Legal agreements   and says pick up an agreement to sign I did pick one which is

WINDOWS LOGO LICENSE AGREEMENT

FOR SOFTWARE v1.7 I did signed it and it says it is accepted by

David Edfeldt on 02/09/2015 and I am not able after that to move to the next step which is add app info, and there is no other option in the page to move on , so may I please know what to do ?

I went to profile on Dashboard account and try to upload signed pdf file, system requires xml, I converted pdf to xml using Acrobat, but system could not read this file.

May I please get help ?

• Edited by Sowsan Sibai Saturday, February 14, 2015 5:48 PM
    Friday, February 13, 2015 6:18 PM