Salesforce and Copy Activity RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am trying to use Copy Activity within ADF to copy data (Record Type) into a CSV and save the CSV on premise share directory.

The Integraton runtime used by salesforce connection is newly created azure integraiton runtime. And Self hosted Integration runtime is used for connection to on premise directory(File System).

However, the copy activity is failed with message below:

{
        "errorCode": "2200",
        "message": "Failure happened on 'Source' side. ErrorCode=UserErrorFailedToConnectOdbcSource,'Type=Microsoft.DataTransfer.Common.Shared.HybridDeliveryException,Message=ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][DriverSupport] (1100) SSL certificate verification failed because the certificate is missing or incorrect.\r\nERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][DriverSupport] (1100) SSL certificate verification failed because the certificate is missing or incorrect.,Source=Microsoft.DataTransfer.ClientLibrary.Odbc.OdbcConnector,''Type=System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException,Message=ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][DriverSupport] (1100) SSL certificate verification failed because the certificate is missing or incorrect.\r\nERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][DriverSupport] (1100) SSL certificate verification failed because the certificate is missing or incorrect.,Source=,'",
        "failureType": "UserError",
        "target": "Copy Data1"
    }

Could you please help with issue?

• Edited by Stratford Wednesday, June 19, 2019 6:48 PM
    Wednesday, June 19, 2019 6:43 PM

All replies

• As per the error , its clear that the error is on the source side that is SF , but since you are having  Azure run time , i could just want to be sure that Azure IR is not contributing to this . Try to connect to some other source using the same IR , if it works then i believe we will be sure that there is some issue on the SF side . 

Thanks Himanshu

Thursday, June 20, 2019 6:36 PM