hidden data link RRS feed

• Question

• I was testing a data link from a standard spreadsheet where I linked across to a data table in another sheet. I then decided to remove the link but am now having problems with the performance of the excel file. All seems to be fine but then it starts to do some background calculating and just slows down to a crawl. I suspect it has somehow retained the power pivot link but I can't see it in the power pivot window, or the connections window where I have removed everything. I then start to try and rebuild the sheet and it somehow starts working again but a day or so later when I make further changes the same happens again

I cant see any logic which is worrying and would be grateful for any suggestions please

Sunday, June 28, 2015 9:07 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Judith,

Is this still an issue or has it since been resolved?

Regards,

Michael Amadi

Please use the 'Mark as answer' link to mark a post that answers your question. If you find a reply helpful, please remember to vote it as helpful :)

Thursday, October 8, 2015 7:58 PM
  • oh this is so long ago I really cant remember what I did. I suspect I just rebuilt things from screatch as I had to move on

thanks

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 9:48 AM