none
Where is Data Sync in new Azure Management Portal? RRS feed

• Question

• In the previous Silverlight Azure portal, i setup a DataSync groups and working good so far. Recently when Microsoft changed the management portal to html5 version, i couldn't see the Data sync option anywhere, to manage my datasync i have to always go back to  my Silverlight version and check it.

Is there any way to bring the DataSync to the new portal? or is it there already?

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 5:15 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The new portal is currently under development and features will be added as they are implemented. At the moment SQL Data Sync is also in proview mode. I would guessd that when SQL Data Sync is released management will be done through the main portal.

Regards,

Alan

If you found this answer helpful, please vote for my video :-).

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 6:12 AM

All replies

• Hi,

The new portal is currently under development and features will be added as they are implemented. At the moment SQL Data Sync is also in proview mode. I would guessd that when SQL Data Sync is released management will be done through the main portal.

Regards,

Alan

If you found this answer helpful, please vote for my video :-).

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 6:12 AM
  • Thanks for the information Alan. So can i get DataSync in New Html5 preview portal if i register for the preview program?

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:52 PM
  • Hi, as Alan said, the new portal doesn't support some features which could only be found on the previous portal. You can switch to prevous portal by click your account name on the top-right of the page.

Best Regards

Friday, November 2, 2012 9:29 AM
  • Thanks Alan!

-Bharath

Friday, November 16, 2012 3:28 AM
  • Hi,

Is that the case that the current azure version doesn't hold SQL sync option in it,I want to get the key to be added in the windows sql data sync agent preview on my machine so that i can start with the sync process.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 7:15 AM