none
FIR filter libraries RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, Can somebody tell me where can I get a nice NET Library that provides me with FIR filters, I am developing a noise cancellation algorithm and I need a good FIR filter lib.

Thanks

Fausto M. Jasso

faustojc

Monday, October 12, 2015 12:11 AM

Answers

• Hi faustojc,

There is  no some class or library in .NET Framework about FIR filters. I am afraid you cannot find and you may write by yourself.

Please check the following thread if it helps. Hope you can get some hints on this.

Implementation of FIR filter in C#

Best regards,

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, October 12, 2015 1:29 AM

All replies

• Hi faustojc,

There is  no some class or library in .NET Framework about FIR filters. I am afraid you cannot find and you may write by yourself.

Please check the following thread if it helps. Hope you can get some hints on this.

Implementation of FIR filter in C#

Best regards,

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, October 12, 2015 1:29 AM
  • Thank you very Much Kristin!

one additional favor, Can you tell me how can I download the WASAPI libs? I have been trying but I still can´t figure it out.

Regards!

fausto

faustojc

Saturday, October 17, 2015 5:34 PM
  • Thank you very Much Kristin!

one additional favor, Can you tell me how can I download the WASAPI libs? I have been trying but I still can´t figure it out.

Regards!

fausto

faustojc

@fausto,

Since your new issue is not related to the original issue and each thread only correspond one issue. It could be better to open up a new issue. But I will try my best to help you.

<Copied>

The Windows Audio Session API (WASAPI) is Microsoft's most modern method for talking with audio devices.  It is available in Windows Vista, Windows 7, and later versions of Windows. It allows delivering an unmodified bitstream to a sound device, and provides benefits similar to those provided by ASIO drivers. One of the other main benefits of WASAPI is that it provides applications with exclusive access to audio devices, bypassing the system mixer, default settings, and any typically any effects provided by the audio driver.

<End>

If you want to some application using programming code . I would suggest you  Naudio.Net using C#.

Naudio audio is a C# processing class library that contains the Audio stream, file processing method.

NAudio Features

• Play back audio using a variety of APIs
      • WaveOut
      • DirectSound
      • ASIO
      • WASAPI (Windows Vista and above)

For more detailed information, please refer to https://naudio.codeplex.com/

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites;Therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there.There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Please also remember to close thread by marking helpful reply as an answer. Thanks for your understanding and effort.

Best regards,

Kristin

• Edited by Kristin Xie Monday, October 19, 2015 2:05 AM
    Monday, October 19, 2015 2:00 AM