none
Problem ReportViewer WinServer 2012 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hallo

I have web project on Windows Server 2012 (IIS). I cant run on it ReportViewer.

When i test it directly in VisualStudio 2013 on localhost everything works fine. When i start it WS 2012 it show me an error massage: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.Types, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I have set reference  „Copy Local = True“ on both DDL (Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common.dll, Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms.DLL). On top of that i manually this DLL on server in to the folder C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL ..., but nothing works. I know that there is a lot of inforamtion about this topic on the internet, but non of them works.

I have web placed on Win Azure too and i it also not working there . It always show me same error massage.

When i instal Visual Studio 2013 to WinServer 2012 problem is solved. Isn 't necessarily to instal SDK that contain some Dll to WinServer 2012?

Thank you

Friday, June 19, 2015 11:08 AM

Answers