Deployment file RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I was following a video Tutorial by Andreas Ulbrich and he mentioned showed that when the diagram created in Microsoft Robotics studio is compiled as a service it creates a deployment file (a .exe file) that is the one that you have to load in your robot, but when I compile my diagram it does not create a deployment file and I would like to know why and how to create it.

Thank you

Thursday, February 28, 2008 4:59 AM

Answers

• I'm not sure if in MSRS 1.5 (refresh) you can create a deployment package from the VPL environment, but once you have compiled your diagram to source project you can use DssDeploy to create a deployment package.

See Deploying DSS Services for details.

Omid

Thursday, February 28, 2008 7:24 PM

All replies

• I'm not sure if in MSRS 1.5 (refresh) you can create a deployment package from the VPL environment, but once you have compiled your diagram to source project you can use DssDeploy to create a deployment package.

See Deploying DSS Services for details.

Omid

Thursday, February 28, 2008 7:24 PM
  • In version 1.5 the manifest editor has taken over the task of creating the deployment oackage from UI. Simply open the manifest that code gen creates in the Manifest editor and select Deploy->Create Deployment Package from the menu.

Friday, February 29, 2008 3:24 AM