none
Message routining error - No subscriber found error RRS feed

• Question

• When I drop my file on my receive folder, the file disappers but getting following error message on Biztalk consol and not generating output file. I am using Flat file schemas for EDI 835. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: BizTalk Server 2006
    Event Category: BizTalk Server 2006
    Event ID: 5778
    Date:  9/26/2008
    Time:  12:59:24 PM
    User:  N/A
    Computer: BIZTALKR2DEV_RD
    Description:
    The Messaging engine failed to process a message submitted by adapter:FILE Source URL:c:\835_In\*.txt. Details:The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not been enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for subscription evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration console to troubleshoot this failure.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Event ID: 5753
    Date:  9/26/2008
    Time:  12:59:24 PM
    Description:
    A message received by adapter "FILE" on receive location "EDI_835_Solution_1.0.0.0_EDI_835_Solution.EDI_835_Orchestration_Receive_Port_8dd0a3b70b5b5627_ReceiveLocation" with URI "c:\835_In\*.txt" is suspended.
     Error details: The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not been enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for subscription evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration console to troubleshoot this failure. 
     MessageId:  {DDABF44D-F29D-4483-898E-96E3A2969F19}
     InstanceID: {CE87D796-752E-4E82-8292-FD123A107DED}

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Friday, September 26, 2008 5:27 PM

Answers

• First of all, you need to use a pipeline on your receive location that will promote properties of the EDI message such as a custom pipeline with an EDI disassemble component or the EdiReceive pipeline.

You want to setup a send port filter by clicking on the "Filter" tab on a Send Port's properties. You want to use a filter that will catch the received file. For an 835 you could use EDI.ST01 == 835 as the filter.

Thanks,

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 4:22 AM

All replies

• The message is getting suspended as there is no subsriber to pick it up from message box once the receive location process it. Please create send port/orchestration with appropriate subscription filter so that the message can be picked up.

Koushik

Friday, September 26, 2008 6:53 PM
  • Thanks for the reply. I did had send port but I am not sure how to create subscription filter. Could you please help

Monday, September 29, 2008 2:10 PM
  • I promoted one child field record in Input schema and use that value in Receive filter expression; but same old error message

Event ID: 5778
    Date:  9/29/2008
    Time:  11:13:59 AM
    Description:
    The Messaging engine failed to process a message submitted by adapter:FILE Source URL:C:\EDI_835_Input\*.txt. Details:The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not been enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for subscription evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration console to troubleshoot this failure.

Monday, September 29, 2008 3:14 PM
  • First of all, you need to use a pipeline on your receive location that will promote properties of the EDI message such as a custom pipeline with an EDI disassemble component or the EdiReceive pipeline.

You want to setup a send port filter by clicking on the "Filter" tab on a Send Port's properties. You want to use a filter that will catch the received file. For an 835 you could use EDI.ST01 == 835 as the filter.

Thanks,

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 4:22 AM

Thanks,

Hi Ben,
    I have a serious problem regarding this type of error.
    I am trying to debatch records coming from SQL (SQL adapter metadata) in an orchestration, then mapped the individual record to MS CRM 4.0 entity schema(which is also provided by MS CRM adapter metadata). and finally send single record at a time to the MSCRM system(as MSCRM allows only a single record to process at a time).

So I have a SQL receive port and a MSCRM send port. I am using XML adapter in both.
    Whenever I try to process without providing the BTS.ReceivePortName filter in the MSCRM send port, it throws the above error of subscriptions not found. But if I use this filter, it doesnot allow me to insert into MSCRM system saying that mendatory fileds 'Action' or root elemen is missing.

So is there is any other way to solve the Subscription not found error ???? So that I may try it. Sugestions and help required. I tried with XML and PassThrough pipeline.

Regards
    bhagiratha1984
    Tuesday, January 5, 2010 5:44 PM
  • Hi  bhagiratha,

First check whether the sql records are getting split into individual records or not.
    Then with the map use one  of the split individual  record and validate map without any errors.

lastly check if you are using a wcf port then whether you mentioning the action performed or not

The send port filter should be there .

Thanks

John
    Thursday, January 7, 2010 1:28 PM

Thanks,

Hi Ben,
    I have a serious problem regarding this type of error.
    I am trying to debatch records coming from SQL (SQL adapter metadata) in an orchestration, then mapped the individual record to MS CRM 4.0 entity schema(which is also provided by MS CRM adapter metadata). and finally send single record at a time to the MSCRM system(as MSCRM allows only a single record to process at a time).

So I have a SQL receive port and a MSCRM send port. I am using XML adapter in both.
    Whenever I try to process without providing the BTS.ReceivePortName filter in the MSCRM send port, it throws the above error of subscriptions not found. But if I use this filter, it doesnot allow me to insert into MSCRM system saying that mendatory fileds 'Action' or root elemen is missing.

So is there is any other way to solve the Subscription not found error ???? So that I may try it. Sugestions and help required. I tried with XML and PassThrough pipeline.

Regards
    bhagiratha1984

I have the same problem. Does anybody has a solution? Thanks very much.

RY5555

Friday, July 9, 2010 8:45 AM