none
Dictionary details not passing through parameter RRS feed

• Question

• I have a rather unusual case and lost as to what else to look for.

I have three dictionary variables (each set with their own items) and based on user selection, one of those is passed through to another sub in another module. All three dictionaries are declared as public (may be a better way but this was done so that their items can be added/updated based on user activity - classes etc more complex than required). On the processing within the called sub, two of these dictionaries get passed fine (all items intact) but for the third, the parameter is set as Nothing.

All three dictionaries are declared the same and populated the same way, what can I look for to determine why this third one is always Nothing?

TIA

Monday, March 19, 2018 2:19 AM

All replies

• No one can help without more information. Try to post the relevant code. You wil get the berst help if you post the relevant code and just the relevant code.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Monday, March 19, 2018 2:24 AM
  • Oddly enough, it now works... I discovered a bug further down the script, not sure how that could possibly affect the parameter not coming through but after fixing that, it's actually working... the wonders of MS products...
    Monday, March 19, 2018 7:16 PM