Dev Center generated pubCenter account RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Exploring "Promote your app" from dev center dashboard, I got a pubcenter account created with limited funtionality. I was then informed by pubCenter support that, in order to make use of ads-in-app, I had to create new account. In the (near) future, I´d like to be able to make new pubCenter account with my dev login, now linked and fixed to the "Promote you app" function.

It would be nice if such handling could be implemented in new dev dashboard.

Best

Eric

Friday, May 15, 2015 10:46 AM

All replies

• Hi Eric,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Just to understand - Did you try the 'Promote your app' feature from the current DevCenter dashboard or the new preview dashboard? If you go to the new preview dashboard, you will find all your apps listed on the left side of the page. Click on the app which you would like to promote. Under 'Monetize' in the left nav bar, you will see the 'Promote your app' option. If you click that, you can then follow the same simple process as in the case of pubCenter to create an ad campaign for this app.

If you could send both the IDs that you are using for promotion and ads in apps, I can check if we can merge the two.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 9:42 AM