View Report button RRS feed

• Question

• User920388869 posted

Good afternoon.

The View Report button is right aligned.  How I can I make it left aligned please? 

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Mike

Thursday, June 19, 2014 6:51 PM

All replies

• User1140095199 posted

Hi,

Greetings!

I apologize for late reply.

The View Report button is right aligned.  How I can I make it left aligned please? 

There are two solutions. You may use CSS. Make changes to HtmlViewer.css for the Report Server.The Styles folder is located at <drive>:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.n\Reporting Services\ReportServer\Styles. And the ReportingServices.css for Report Manager, the Styles folder is located at <drive>:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.n\Reporting Services\ReportManager\Styles.

For more information:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sqlserver/en-US/e51d7a1b-83e4-4c8c-99c7-0607d3a02917/customize-toolbar-on-ssrs-report-server?forum=sqlreportingservices

Or you may use JavaScript:

For more information:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20744/sql-reporting-services-viewer-for-webpage-can-you-move-the-view-report-button

Hope it helps!

Best Regards!

Sunday, June 22, 2014 10:38 PM
  • User920388869 posted

Good afternoon.

Please forgive my dumb question.  Where in the ReportingServices.css file is the View Report element so I may
    change its location so it is left-aligned on the report?

Please note I have a visible report parameter where the end-user is asked to enter a date.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Mike

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:25 PM
  • User1140095199 posted

Hi,

Please forgive my dumb question.  Where in the ReportingServices.css file is the View Report element so I may
    change its location so it is left-aligned on the report?

I already mentioned the path:

ReportingServices.css for Report Manager, the Styles folder is located at <drive>:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.n\Reporting Services\ReportManager\Styles.

Best Regards!

Thursday, June 26, 2014 1:51 AM
  • User920388869 posted

Good morning.

I can locate the file, but I do not know where in the file to change the View Report button's location so it is left-aligned on the report.

Thank you for your help and patience.

Sincerely,

Mike

Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:41 AM