How to design a html layout to give the access link right with menu and users RRS feed

• Question

• User-1355965324 posted

Hi

Please forgive me if I am asking stupid question again..

I am trying to create a view with  boot strap layout to give the supplier  mapping with product type record with bootstrap layout  .   I am trying to create the design  is as follows given  on the link. 

One table grid in left hand side  is filled with all  Product type which is not linked with supplier   and other table grid (right hand side)  is filled with  all product type which are already given the link to the   supplier    . When I click right arrow button , the selected product type  from the left table grid is moved into  the right table grid. I am trying to create a layout in bootstrap html. Please can you give a template html how to generate the layout for the purpose.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1glgzyZn-gCmLHtOvIRnSr4FDbTxPvv7M

With Many thanks Pol

Monday, January 20, 2020 10:31 PM

All replies

• User288213138 posted

Hi polachan,

I am trying to create a view with  boot strap layout to give the supplier  mapping with product type record with bootstrap layout  .   I am trying to create the design  is as follows given  on the link. 

One table grid in left hand side  is filled with all  Product type which is not linked with supplier   and other table grid (right hand side)  is filled with  all product type which are already given the link to the   supplier    . When I click right arrow button , the selected product type  from the left table grid is moved into  the right table grid. I am trying to create a layout in bootstrap html. Please can you give a template html how to generate the layout for the purpose.

Do you have any difficulties in designing the layout?

I suggest you can try to code your layout first, and If you encounter any difficulties, you can post your question again.

Best regards,

Sam

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 2:47 AM