none
how to make login form in c# with mysql that other people can use

Question

• So im making a login form which i did and i completed it with mysql but for some reason other people cant use it please help me
    Friday, April 14, 2017 11:15 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Your question is clear yet the details are not there. You need to indicate how you created code and if possible supply a small sample of code (make sure to use the code button). Also explain in detail what you mean by "other people cant use it" which could mean many things including not being able to connect to a remote database.

High level, a login should present a dialog, prompt for username and password, search the backend (I assume in your case the database but you didn't tell us this), allow for three chances at login in and if fails either provide a method to reset the password, point them to a register screen or contact the admin as this is what is common place.

So please explain in detail how you created the login and very specifically what is the problem, more words are better than few words.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Saturday, April 15, 2017 12:34 AM