none
Distributing Microsoft Outlook Custom Forms RRS feed

• General discussion

• &nbsp; <p><span style="font-family:'Verdana', 'sans-serif';font-size:9pt;">I&nbsp;designed a custom outlook form using the Standard Forms Library Appointment (IPM.Appointment).&nbsp;I would like my team to use the form when posting events to their personal calendar and&nbsp;send an invite to the shared calendar.&nbsp;I don't want this form to set as a default on their&nbsp;desktop. We are using Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2010. The director of infrastructure who manages Microsoft Exchange (mail/calendaring system) will not allow the form to be posted in a public folder. He said "we do not support public folders; they didn't configure the server side rule, because of the large amount of overhead it generates in exchange". This brings me to my dilemma.&nbsp;How can I publish the custom form on the teams desktop and laptops without using the server? I tried to save the form as a template and open it on another desktop to publish,&nbsp;but it didn’t' work. I received an error stating “To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in this form were not loaded". When I opened the form I noticed custom fields with drop down menus didn't appear. Why did that happen? </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Verdana', 'sans-serif';font-size:9pt;"></span><span style="font-family:'Verdana', 'sans-serif';font-size:9pt;">If anyone can help with this I will greatly appreciated.<p></p></span></p><p> I read a few responses to similar question on the form but the jargan</p><p></p>
    Friday, August 23, 2013 1:36 PM